Saturday, December 4, 2010

a bug or another glitch

Hey penguins its liam cool 3
I was looking at my friends blog, when he posted about this bug or glitch.
and this is what he said:

"Update: Some people are saying that one is a free item and the other was purchased in a catalog which DOES make sense, but what doesn’t make sense is that the Santa Suit and Santa Beard is doubled, too. Those were purchased in the catalog last year.
As you know, the new Club Penguin Penguin Style Catalog features tons of Christmas items. On one of the pages you will find a penguin wearing a Santa Outfit, Santa Beard and Santa Hat. Well if you already have one of these items, you will be able to purchase them twice! Here’s an example of me having the Santa Hat in my inventory twice:

Hopefully Club Penguin will notice it soon and remove the doubled Santa items from our inventories soon. I payed good money for that! Haha. Did you notice this glitch? Leave a comment and let us know!"
I think this might be a glitch! comment of what u think

No comments:

Post a Comment