Sunday, May 22, 2011

New message from Rookie and Dot

Hey penguins
Today when I logged onto Club Penguin I had two new messages on my spy phone.It's from Agent Rookie And Agent Dot. Let us see what Rookie said:
rookie « Club Penguin Cheats 

Everything looks clean, to me so far. Except the puffle pens – they’re a bit smelly. But not suspicious-smelly. Just regular smelly.

Rookie is being funny as usual! I wonder if Herbert will be a mascot! The next message is from Dot the Disguise Gal. Here it is below:
dots « Club Penguin Cheats
Dot said:

Disguised myself as a princess and staked out at the Attic. No sign of Herbert. Gotta say, I much prefer my uniform to a princess gown. icon razz « Club Penguin Cheats

She really is the master of disguise! D you think Herbert is coming? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment