Wednesday, May 25, 2011

New messages

Hey penguins

Today I logged into Club Penguin and my spy phone was blinking blue. I had a two new messages. The first message was from Jet Pack Guy. Here is the message below:

Jet Pack Guy said:
Found a suspicious device in the Cave, underground. Spoke to a few agents, and they found one too. No other sign of Herbert though.
I wonder what device this is. Will we find out in the future? I also wonder where Herbert is hiding. I hope we find him soon. The second message is from Gary. Let’s look at the message below:

If you can not read what it says, it says:
Hmm… We’re still not sure what Herbert is planning, and he hasn’t sent any other messages. Agents, be on a full alert this week.
I wonder if Herbert is planning to trash the party, what do you think Herbert is planning? Let me know your thoughts in a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment