Monday, June 13, 2011

Back by Music Jam Party

Hey penguins
I'm still on my holidays but I'll be back in time for the Music Jam Party!!!! I know if it hasn't been three weeks by then. But who cares?? Until then, I"ll be getting ready, here on the site with a Penguin Band Tracker June 2011 and a Club Penguin DJ Cadence Tracker June 2011 plus all the cheats to the Music Jam Part!!!!!


Also I'll be having a Music Jam igloo party at my igloo!!!!! Here are the details:
When: June 21st
Server: Announced on the 21st
Time: 12:00 PM Club Penguin standard time.

  • Michigan, United States: 3:00 PM
  • Massachusetts, United States: 3:00 AM
  • California, United States: 12:00 AM (midnight)
  • Ohio, United States: 3:00 AM
  • Illinois, United States: 2:00 AM
  • Delhi, India: 12:30 PM
  • New Zealand: 7:00 PM
  • VIC Australia: 5:00 PM
  • Ireland: 8:00 AM 
  • Costa Rica: 1:00 AM
If there is another time schedule you want me to look at just leave a comment. Now would you guys like a sneak peak??? I knew you would. And if anybody can guess six major items in the igloo I'll let you be a V.I.P.
I know its blurry, but it's blurry for a reason and you will know that! Well...

No comments:

Post a Comment