Tuesday, June 28, 2011

New field op

Hey penguins
Sorry that I haven't been blogging for a while. My internet was down. But anyway I logged into Club Penguin and I had a new Field Op to do. Here are the cheats:
Club Penguin Field Ops 47 was released today after a long wait. To start with, go to the Elite Penguin Force headquarters for your mission briefing.

Head on over to the Cave Mine by the Snowball Machine.

Complete it by playing the circuit game.

When finished, you will get a message.

It reads:
Good work. Excellent skills. Remember: Tactical agents have great precision and aim, but need to count on other classes.
Look to Stealth agents for strategies, Tech agents for digital defenses, and Comm agents for fast thinking.
 What do you think? I have all of the classes except for Stealth.

No comments:

Post a Comment