Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Party on TODAY!!!

Hey penguins
Remember what I said about my Music Jam party? Well if you don't here are the details
When: June 21st
Server: Blizzard
Time: 12:00 PM Club Penguin standard time.


  • Michigan, United States: 3:00 PM
  • Massachusetts, United States: 3:00 AM
  • California, United States: 12:00 AM (midnight)
  • Ohio, United States: 3:00 AM
  • Illinois, United States: 2:00 AM
  • Delhi, India: 12:30 PM
  • New Zealand: 7:00 PM
  • VIC Australia: 5:00 PM
  • Ireland: 8:00 AM 
  • Costa Rica: 1:00 AM
If there is another time schedule you want me to look at just leave a comment. Now would you guys like a sneak peak??? I knew you would. And if anybody can guess six major items in the igloo I'll let you be a V.I.P.
Congratulations to Nathan6213 and Safety7 to getting it right. I know they didn't comment but they did send an email with the six correct answers. Here they were: 1. Fire 2. Dance floor 3. Band 4. Lights and lasers 5. Dance floor mats (for break dancing) and 6. Me. Now if Safety7 or Nathan6213 doesn't come then that means that there will be a another V.I.P I would choose.
Well better get ready for the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment