Saturday, June 18, 2011

Music Jam Party cheats

Hey Penguins

The 2011 Music Jam has been released on Club Penguin! Many of the rooms are now decorated with a Musical Theme.
There is a total of three free items. Two are for members, and the other is for non members.
Nonmembers can get a Music Jam Cap at the Cove.

Note: This picture I took had a glitch, I did not copy this but he had a blue circle around him like I do.
Members can get a Boombox at the Dance Club Rooftop.

Members can also get a green Music T-Shirt at the Backstage.

This year there is two booths for items! Here is the first one:

Here is the second one:

This is the Rooftop:

This is the Backstage:

This is the Casa Fiesta:

Glitch again! I'm that crowd
This is the Music Maker 3000:

Yeah my picture taker didn't work properly when I went into that room. Thank you Trainman for taking this for me.
The Penguin Band appears every 30 minutes at the Ice Berg. They will be there for 2 minutes and then they will leave and will not return until a half hour later.

No comments:

Post a Comment